- First day of school players need to report to OMS Gym when bell rings for 1st period.
- Players will be bringing home a copy of our 7th boys athletic expectations to be signed.
- Players need to supply their own towel for showers.
- Players cannot participate in practice until physical has been turned in.
- Athletes not in football be dressed out by 7:55.
- Practice starts at 7:00 am unless otherwise noted. No after school practice until track season.
- Players wear school issued equipment only except for shoes. Exceptions must be cleared through head coach of sport.
- Players travel to and from games with the team. Exceptions must get prior approval from coach. We do not stay for 8th grade game during football season. We travel with the 8th grade during basketball and track seasons.
- If possible, injured players need to see trainer before going to family physician. If possible, get insurance form from me before going to doctor. During football season, Good Shepherd Medical Center offers a free clinic for football injuries.
- Players are expected to attend all practices and games. Absences are unexcused without prior notification.
- Any athlete failing consecutive grade checks will be moved to offseason for the remainder of the grading period. Any athlete failing at least 3 consecutive grade checks will be removed from athletics.
- Be Responsible – Take Care Of Business
- Be Accountable – Measure Up
- Be Disciplined – Do It Right
- Be Respectful – Everyone Has Value
- Be Trustworthy – Integrity Matters