- First day of school players need to report to OMS Gym when bell rings for 1st period.
- Players will be bring home a copy of our 7th boys athletic expectations to be signed.
- Players need to supply their own towel for showers.
- Players cannot participate in practice until physical has been turned in.
- Athletes not in football be dressed out by 7:55.
- Practice starts at 7:00 am unless otherwise noted. No after school practice until track season.
- Players wear school issued equipment only except for shoes. Exceptions must be cleared through head coach of sport.
- Players travel to and from games with the team. Exceptions must get prior approval from coach. We do not stay for 8th grade game during football season.
- If possible, injured players need to see trainer before going to family physician. If possible, get insurance form from me before going to doctor
- Players are expected to attend all practices and games. Absences are unexcused without prior notification.
- Any athlete failing 2 classes for 2 consecutive grade checks will be moved to offseason for the remainder of the grading period. Any athlete failing at least 2 classes for 3 consecutive grade checks will be removed from athletics.
- Be Responsible – take care of your business
- Be Accountable – It’s not about you, it’s about the team; family, team, school.
- Be Disciplined – Do It Right
- Be Respectful – Everyone has value; play your role & respect other’s role
- Be Trustworthy – Buy In & Trust The Process